[cisco-voip] CM upgrade path

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Wed Mar 17 13:30:47 EDT 2010

That's during initial install.  For an actual upgrade the same option doesn't exist.

-Ryan

I have not tried this specific path, but during the upgrade you are asked if you have a service pack that you would like to apply and can be prompted for the media, its not a slipstream per se, but same results.