[cisco-voip] Anyone in the US sending Calling Name with Calling number?

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Wed Mar 17 14:29:02 EDT 2010

"Display IE Delivery"

Be aware that in the US there is no guarantee that the person you are calling will honor the calling name you send.  Most providers do the name lookup locally based on calling number.

The differences between the US and Canada were brought up on this list earlier this week and the archives will have plenty of details.

-Ryan