[cisco-voip] Report Reliability?

Jim Reed jreed at swiftnews.com
Thu Mar 18 15:52:30 EDT 2010

Also, am I missing something or is this the way it's supposed to work?  When I do a search for all Unassigned DNs - or any other search for that matter - and select the View In File option, I always get everything in the database instead of just the search results that are on the screen.
--
Jim Reed
Swift Communications, Inc.