[cisco-voip] Troubleshooting a shared line

Mike King me at mpking.com
Fri Mar 19 12:47:29 EDT 2010

Thanks Ryan,

Based on that information, I found the following documents:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/trace/3_0/trace.html

<http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/trace/3_0/trace.html>
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a0080094e89.shtml

<http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a0080094e89.shtml>So
I'll have plenty of stuff to try next time.  The second one looks the best
to me.

Mike