[cisco-voip] Cisco Phones at Staples?

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Mon Mar 22 10:14:23 EDT 2010

Those are all the SPA phones, part of the the Cisco Small Business suite (and yes, made by Linksys).

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps10033/index.html

I believe the intent is for them to be PBX agnostic as they are all SIP phones.  There is no direct support for them in CUCM (or by the CUCM TAC teams), they would be configured and register just like any 3rd party SIP phone.

-Ryan