[cisco-voip] tcp/8088

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 11:19:32 EDT 2010

Does anyone know what an SCCP based IP Phone would be doing trying to
connect to call manager (Publisher no less) on TCP/8088 ? I've been
looking through the port utilization document for CUCM 6.1 as well as
UCCX 7 and can't find a mention of that port. Lots of 8080 but no
8088. Just started seeing it being blocked on ACL's but I don't have
any services or enterprise parameters pointed at that port.

Upgraded contact center express to 7 recently, but these aren't
contact center phones which makes me think it's something else. Gonna
work on a packet capture this afternoon if I get a chance.

--
Ed Leatherman