[cisco-voip] CallManager 7.1 and SCCP/7945s and Shared Lines behaviour

Jim McBurnett jim at tgasolutions.com
Mon Mar 22 21:23:19 EDT 2010

And another little trick---
If you want say DID 555-555-5555 to ring busy on the PSTN after 1 call..
Set the Busy trigger to 1 and do not have a call forward busy action..

To get even more fancy-say you want 3 different phones to ring for that..
But only allow 3 calls.

Do a hunt group and do the same...

Of course the hunt group means that if Phone 1 has someone on it and phones 2 and 3 no one is there...
It still rings.. BUT then you can hunt group forward to Voice mail ....

Jim