[cisco-voip] Survivability for CVP VXML Standalone

redsnapper redsnapper at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 09:21:27 EDT 2010

Hi Ahmed,

In our scenario, CVP is not involved with call signalling, only the VXML server component is used, but it looks like this makes it somewhat hard to manage the survivability.

PRI -> 2800 router -> VXML Script triggered from the incoming pots dial-peer -> play announcement & transfer the call to ip phone (via H.323)