[cisco-voip] Duplicate Extensions on same Cluster

Matthew Saskin msaskin at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 17:52:22 EDT 2010

I see no issues provided you (and anyone operationally responsible) is
careful to always look at DN and partition when configuring or
troubleshooting - should be standard practice anyhow.

Have you addressed how voicemail will work in this scenario?

Matthew Saskin
msaskin at gmail.com
203-253-9571

July 18, 2010 - 1500m swim (in the hudson), 40k bike, 10k run
Please support the Leukemia & Lyphoma Society
http://pages.teamintraining.org/nyc/nyctri10/msaskin