[cisco-voip] Unity Connection 1.2

Cauthen, John A. John.Cauthen at AGG.com
Wed Mar 24 20:54:11 EDT 2010

The DiRT backup doesn't appear to purge old data and is filling up our
drive space.  What I mean is that it only backs up the new voice mails
and doesn't purge the delete/removed voice mails from the backup
directory.  Do we just need to delete the backup that is in place and
restart a new backup?

We backup the DiRT backup directory with another backup service but want
to make sure this is how DiRT back is suppose to backup files.  Or am I
missing something?

Thanks,

John

Note:
This message and any attachments from the law firm Arnall Golden Gregory LLP may contain CONFIDENTIAL and legally protected information.  If you are not the addressee and an intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose this communication to others; also, please notify the sender by replying to this message, and then delete it from your system.  Thank you.