[cisco-voip] SUB:Regd watching the phone licences of the phone

Matthew Saskin msaskin at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 08:44:29 EDT 2010

What was ordered?  If proper part numbers for the IP phones were ordered
there should be pieces of paper representing the phone run-time licenses
that were shipped.  There is no true licensing within CCME as there is with
CUCM.

Were the phones with licenses ordered, or were spare/phone only part numbers
(CP-7942G=, for example) ordered?  If the latter, there are no licenses that
were purchased.

Matthew Saskin
msaskin at gmail.com
203-253-9571

July 18, 2010 - 1500m swim (in the hudson), 40k bike, 10k run
Please support the Leukemia & Lyphoma Society
http://pages.teamintraining.org/nyc/nyctri10/msaskin