[cisco-voip] Unity Connection Version 2.1.2.1000-380 Hang

Daniel dan.voip at danofive.id.au
Thu Mar 25 21:33:37 EDT 2010

Hi All,

Just want to run a quick question by you all to see if anyone else has seen
this issue.

Every now and then unity conneciton just hangs, the user hits messages the
phone dials and you hear ring back the call answers and hangs up.

To resolve this we restart the connection mixer server on unity connection.

Restarting the ports on call manager does nothing restarting them on unity
connection does nothing. The only work around we have found is to restart
the server or restart conneciton mixer which is what we do now.

We have a case open but just would like to see if this has occured for
anyone else

cheers,

Daniel