[cisco-voip] Slightly OT: IOS config archiving

Joel Perez tman701 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 11:48:32 EDT 2010

I also have not been able to get it to use the $t option when archiving. I
get the same error as you do and nothing is archived.
I have this on various models of ISR's with the highest IOS being 12.4(20)T4
and it makes no difference.
So I just use the simple one which meets my needs:

archive
 log config
  hidekeys
 path flash:/archive/$h