[cisco-voip] CUE standard greeting options

Haresh Khemani Haresh.Khemani at telus.com
Mon Mar 29 13:24:02 EDT 2010

Following excerpt from CUE Quick Start Guide for End Users indicates that user's extension or username could be played in the standard greeting by default. I was under the impression it could be user's extension or spoken name that user records gets played by default. Is it possible to change it to username? If so, how do I modify it to play the username by default? Or is it just an error in the guide?

"The standard greeting ("Sorry, <extension xxxx>/<username> is not available") plays. To keep this greeting, press #".

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/unity_exp/rel7_0/quick/guide/voicemail/enu/70vq_enu.pdf

Haresh Khemani
Member of the TELUS team