[cisco-voip] Making calls remotely through UC520W

Nick Matthews matthnick at gmail.com
Sat May 1 17:38:38 EDT 2010

You could do this a few ways.

You could set up CUE so that you can dial external phone numbers.
If it's just a single number at a time, you can set up a DID that just
CFA to a remote number.
You could configure a T1 loopback so that a particular number gives
you a second dial tone to dial numbers.
UCC has this feature natively, and that is called an advance dial
feature or something like that, can't remember the exact acronym but
the call connector also has this feature.

-nick