[cisco-voip] Full Ringtone List for Lines 2-??

Dennis Heim Dennis.Heim at cdw.com
Tue May 4 12:21:51 EDT 2010

Download the RingList.xml and copy it to DistinctiveRingList.xml. You can use file view from the cli and copy that to a text file on your PC. Obviously open up the xml in IE to make sure it is valid XML and you didn't miss anything when you copied out of your SSH application.

Dennis Heim
Network Voice Engineer
CDW  Advanced Technology Services
11711 N. Meridian Street, Suite 225