[cisco-voip] SFTP Server

Paul asobihoudai at yahoo.com
Tue May 4 15:42:00 EDT 2010

Cisco documentation states this to boot.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/managed_services/new_chgd.html

For issues with third-party products that have not been certified through the CTDP process, contact the third-party vendor for support

Cisco has tested and supports the following versions of FTP or SFTP for CAR billing servers:
•Linux/Unix
–FTP: Unix (SunOS 5.6 Generic_105181-10) and Linux server (2.4.21-47.ELsmp and 2.6.9-42.7.ELsmp)
–SFTP: Unix (SunOS 5.6 Generic_105181-10) and Linux server (2.4.21-47.ELsmp and 2.6.9-42.7.ELsmp)
•Windows
–FTP: Microsoft FTP service (Windows 2000 5.00.2195 sp4, IIS 5.0), WAR FTP Daemon (1.82.0.10), and FreeFTPd (1.0.10 and 1.0.11). Use FreeFTPd only for files that are less than 1 GB in size.
–SFTP: FreeFTPd (1.0.10 and 1.0.11). Use Free FTPd only for files that are less than 1 GB in size.