[cisco-voip] Configuration for iPhone

Leslie Meade lmeade at signal.ca
Wed May 5 09:04:27 EDT 2010

The setting up the phone on call manager is the simple part J

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cumc/cisco_mobile/iPhone/8
_0/Cisco_Mobile_iPhone_8x_Admin_Guide.html#wp367849

My issue and I hope that people can help out, is that the cert for the
iphone has to be in .p12 or the other p format. I can export the cert
from my asa (8) but the cert is always telling me that the passphrase is
incorrect. I have tried several time on different machines. But it
always tells me that the password it wrong..