[cisco-voip] Mounting a Shared Folder on Another Computer with a .bat File

Jim Reed jreed at swiftnews.com
Wed May 5 16:00:01 EDT 2010

Thanks Go0se and Lelio.  The net use command works as a .bat file when I double-click on it but for some strange reason it won't execute as a scheduled task.  Returns a 0x0 code as if it were successful but a net use command shows no volumes.  It's a pretty simple setup:

Net use \\10.10.7.22\UnityBackup /USER:adminstrator Tr1b501

That's it.  Again, works flawlessly when I double-click on the batch file but set it as a scheduled task and it won't run - whether I right click on it and run or set a time and let that time come and go.  I've seen this before with setting .bat files as scheduled tasks and have never been able to figure out what the issue is.  I have a lot of other .bat files running as scheduled tasks and they work without issue.  There are just certain ones that won't.

Thank You...
--
Jim Reed
Manager of Technical Services