[cisco-voip] High Traffic Try Again

Johnny Crothers randvines at gmail.com
Thu May 6 17:09:14 EDT 2010

Hi Lisa,

This is a pre-defined message for your bandwidth being exceeded at a certain
site.

I would check the utilistation on those links, and do a bandwidth resync on
the locations page on CUCM Admin if it is still causing an issue.

It might pay to check if the user was trying to call offsite or not.

Cheers,

Johnny