[cisco-voip] Connecting two Cisco CCMs

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Mon May 10 09:11:20 EDT 2010

There is the SRND (http://www.cisco.com/en/US/solutions/ns340/ns414/ns742/ns818/landing_uc_mgr.html) as well as the admin and system guides (http://cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/prod_maintenance_guides_list.html).

If you are migrating users you need to be extremely careful about preventing call routing loops.

-Ryan