[cisco-voip] Outbound Dialer

Mike King me at mpking.com
Wed May 12 22:09:42 EDT 2010

We have a CUCM 7.1.3 cluster.

We currently pay a third party to do outbound calling
to confirm appointments.  We provide them with a list of First, Last,
Number, what appoint is for.  They have an automated dialer that calls the
client, and does a press 1 to confirm, or press 2 to cancel message.  There
is web portal we log into to print the results.

Lately, (past year or so) the third party has been doing a pretty horrible
job. (Examples are:  Client is called, and get's dead air.  Client is
called, confirms appointment, and get's a second call a few minutes later)

We'd like to see if we could bring this inhouse, and utilize our
Callmanager.

IE, we have a list of Names/ Numbers / reason, and get a list back of
Confirmed, Cancelled, No Answer

Anyone aware of any products / companies that could do something like this?

Mike