[cisco-voip] Outbound Dialer

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Thu May 13 08:16:50 EDT 2010

FWIW, In your email it sounds like you have the system fully automated so you want to look at the IVR license for UCCX, it doesn't give you agents but will do automated calling like you describe, I'm not sure about the pricing difference but as  long as you are not planning on having agents it's worthwhile to ask

Matthew Loraditch, CCVP, CCNA, CCDA
1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093
support at heliontechnologies.com<mailto:support at heliontechnologies.com>