[cisco-voip] Silence with Nortel integration

Nick Matthews matthnick at gmail.com
Thu May 13 14:54:54 EDT 2010

I would check your layer2/layer3.  Specific suspicion on anything with
redundancy.  Something like a HSRP address flapping mac's, or equal
cost paths that maybe going up or down, NAT, etc.  My guess is that a
MAC address is flapping for an address in your topology somewhere.
DSPs normally don't stop and start working mid-call, they generally
choose one or the other.

-nick