[cisco-voip] Can't Find File Error -- I'm At A Loss

James Buchanan jbuchanan at ctiusa.com
Thu May 13 16:32:11 EDT 2010

First, it is trying to debug off the secondary. Second, the file
referenced is likely not present on the secondary. The default setting
for searching for the file when you do not specific a path is c:\program
files\wfavvid. I'll bet the file is in that folder on one server but not
the other.

The better practice is to upload the file through the Document
Management section of Applications and to reference it in the Document
Repository.

Thanks,

James Buchanan | Senior Network Engineer | Mid-Atlantic | Presidio
Networked Solutions
12 Cadillac Dr, Suite 130, Brentwood, TN 37027 | jbuchanan at presidio.com
D: 615-866-5729 | www.presidio.com <http://www.presidio.com>
CCIE #25863, Voice