[cisco-voip] Cisco Mobile 8.0 for iPhone

Ki Wi kiwi.voice at gmail.com
Sun May 16 08:53:20 EDT 2010

How does iphone handle the call exactly when it is about to leave the
wireless zone (when the signal is too weak)

According to the doc, It will initiate a call from iphone to a number in the
callmanager and callmanager will do a handoff after that right?

If so, why doesn’t Cisco do it another way round. When it detects the signal
is too weak, do a feedback to callmanager and get it to dial to the iphone
and get the iphone to do a handoff.