[cisco-voip] RTP arriving early generating ICMP unreachable

Nick Matthews matthnick at gmail.com
Mon May 17 18:25:40 EDT 2010

This is normal.  Signaling generally takes a different path than
media.  Many times you will get an unreachable because the media beats
the signaling.  Alternatively, some software may not expect the
packets as fast as soon as they get there, and the socket isn't fully
opened.  I would not consider this cause for concern.  It also happens
on the ending of a session intermittently.

-nick