[cisco-voip] Cisco Mobile 8.0 for iPhone

Charles Goldsmith wokka at justfamily.org
Tue May 18 18:08:54 EDT 2010

For those of you who are using the new Mobile 8 client, is anyone using the
VPN on Demand with certs?

I'm using a self-signed cert from a Windows 2008 R2 cert server, when
importing both my root and my cert for my VPN, the iPhone ICU VPN section
doesn't seem to recognize the Identity Certificate.

http://imgur.com/KypuN

Hostname, CN, etc all match up, and the only documentation even remotely
close to this setup is for a Server 2003 Cert server, which has a few
different options, but I'm grasping at straws it seems.

Has anyone else run into this type of problem, and if so, how did you solve
it?

Thanks!
Charles