[cisco-voip] terminate step in CCX scripting

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Wed May 19 13:18:55 EDT 2010

Hello all,

I'm running into a problem where my CTI ports for particular UCCX
applications seem to not be releasing after calls. Eventually I have
to reset the CTI ports to clear them up, otherwise callers just get
busy signal and the agents sit around with nothing to do (and no
queued calls). Trying to plug through the script on one of them to see
if it's something I can fix myself.

Does anyone know if after a "Call Redirect" step, does the
contact/session/whatever automatically count as terminated if the
transfer is successful, or does the terminate step still need to
happen? The script is pretty basic, but it does have a lot of call
redirect options in a menu and it is NOT terminating the contact for
successful redirects.

--
Ed Leatherman