[cisco-voip] CallManager 7.1(3) bandwidth between Pub and Subs for ICCS

Mac GroupStudy mac.groupstudy at gmail.com
Thu May 20 13:46:18 EDT 2010

This is the only documentation I had seen and it was based on a GK class. I
also think you sued the term PUB instead of SUB at your other sites but we
knew what you meant. You also need to consider applying QoS to the ICCS
traffic in addition to call signaling and vip calls.

Minimum 1.544 Mb/s and 900 kb/s for every 10,000 BHCAs within the cluster

Mac