[cisco-voip] CUCM 6.1.2 - CUCM 8.x

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Thu May 20 14:41:40 EDT 2010

For UCCx I think it will be interesting.

UCCx is +1 of CM.  eg. CM 6 uccx 7, or uccx and CM 7, or CM 7 and uccx 8.
 Now with that said, if I were going from 6 to 8, I would just schedule to
do CM and UCCx at the same time as UCCx is a new build as it's now on the
appliance not windows anyway.

Unity is more than likely just a TSP plugin install.  dont' know much about
CUE.

Just my 2 cents

Scott