[cisco-voip] CallManager 7.0 how to search Users > End Users by Extension?

Jason Aarons (US) jason.aarons at us.didata.com
Thu May 20 21:41:51 EDT 2010

Tomorrow I'm going to try these 3 ideas (don't have remote access);
A. run sql select userid from enduser where telephonenumber like  '%3484'
B. Bulk Export > End Users then open .tar and search .csv for userid or 3484
C. same userid with different extension

No luck searching bugtoolkit or cco or NetPro for "add failed 4052"

To clarify I have a user missing from Corporate Directory, tried to add him in CCMAdmin > User Management > End Users and upon Save got "add failed 4052".