[cisco-voip] OS Discs

H, Tim TimH at trstone.com
Fri May 21 09:13:48 EDT 2010

I ordered new servers and licensing for a new cluster I'm standing up.  The partner had the licenses and application media shipped to my location and the servers to the location where they're going to be installed.  My problem is with Unity and UCCX.  I received the media to actually install the programs, but no media for the OS.  Does the media for the OS ship in the same boxes as the servers? Or should these arrive with the application media?

Nor my partner or Cisco can tell me the answer to this thus far.

Thanks,

Tim