[cisco-voip] terminate step in CCX scripting

Fuermann, Jason JBF005 at shsu.edu
Fri May 21 09:44:57 EDT 2010

I did find that in the scripting and development series: volume 1 that it was recommending a terminate and end step on the successful branch, but I don't see anything in the step reference saying it is needed. I noticed that in one of my scripts I had an end step but no terminate at the very end, so I added that. I had been receiving in queue too long error messages, so I think that will fix that.