[cisco-voip] Unity 7 Installation Problem

Jason Aarons (US) jason.aarons at us.didata.com
Fri May 21 14:51:44 EDT 2010

Sounds like you didn't follow the installation guide, you would have had to change the Program Installation drive to d:\program files\ etc search the pdf installation gudie for Platform Overlay.

I'd suggest starting over at beginning and following the installation guide step-by-step. It's not a next-next-done install.