[cisco-voip] Call Forwarding question

Ahmed Abd EL-Rahman Ahmed.Rahman at bmbgroup.com
Mon May 24 16:23:20 EDT 2010

Dear all,

                I have a strange situation which is when a user make a
call forward all for his extension to another extension and someone
calls his extension the call is forwarded normally but on the caller
screen he sees nothing indicating that the call is forwarded to another
extension (and this is desired), I played with all the options in the
section "Forwarded Call Information Display on Device" but nothing
changed.

Can anyone suggest in this regard ?

Best Regards

Ahmed Abd EL-Rahman I Senior Network Engineer

CCVP, CCNP, CCNA, CCNA-VOICE, IPTX, UCCX, CRMCS, WLSS

 <http://www.bmbgroup.com/> cid:image001.jpg at 01C99801.5B760420

               Lebanon I Egypt I Algeria I KSA I Libya I Jordan

Al-Ajlan Center Office #1 I Olaya Main Street I P.O Box 17384 I Riyadh,
Saudi Arabia I Tel: +966 1 216 7994 I Fax: +966 1 4620030  I Mobile:
+966 507920925 I  <http://www.bmbgroup.com/> www.bmbgroup.com

P     Save a tree. Don't print this e-mail unless it's really necessary

Disclaimer: This email message is for the sole use of the intended