[cisco-voip] UCCX 7.02 availability

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Wed May 26 10:19:09 EDT 2010

Our policy right now is that if a call center chooses to run Windows 7
on their agent workstations, it's with the understanding that we may
provide best-effort support from our office but ultimately it isn't
supported by the manufacturer and if there are problems they could be
required to switch to an earlier version of windows to continue
service.

Most of the call centers we provide service to are enough behind the
curve that it's not an issue - I only have a few help desk techs
running Windows 7 right now that need CAD. They just download the
installer and run it in XP compatibility mode.

--
Ed Leatherman