[cisco-voip] Unity Connection Reset Question

Pat Hayes pat-cv at wcyv.com
Thu May 27 23:20:13 EDT 2010

There is some functionality in Unity to be able to reset mailboxes, but the
easiest method would probably be to just use the Unity version of Bulk
Delete (which does not have a reset function) followed by Bulk Import from a
CSV to recreate clean mailboxes. If it the same mailboxes every year, you
can keep the CSV file around and make it a relatively simple two step
process.

That said, Lisa mentioned version 7.1(2) which is a Unity Connection
version, not Unity, so she can just use the UC Bulk Delete tool that Lelio
already mentioned :-)