[cisco-voip] CUCM Remote Destination - Forwards calling party info instead office phone

Paul van den IJssel pijssel at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 10:46:08 EDT 2010

Hi all,

Currently I'm running a CUCM 8.0.3.20000-2 in test connected to a SIP Trunk.
I'm trying to the Remote Destination feature to work (properly). No I have
the following setup:

- IP phone A - DN 6204 EPNM 1234566204 (test phone, basic)
- IP phone B - DN 6205 EPNM 1234566205 (test phone, with Remote Destionation
Profile)
- mobile phone A - 0612345678 (configured as Remote Destination)
- mobile phone B - 0687654321 (test phone)

When calling phone B from phone A, mobile phone A rings and displays
1234566205 (as designed).
But, when calling phone B from mobile phone B, mobile phone A rings and
displays the main number! This because for some reason it tries to send the
ANI of the calling party (0687654321).
All the External Phone Number Masks are set correctly, and the Calling Party
Selection on the Trunk is set to Last Redirect Number (External) to use the
EPNM. But without any result.

How can I get the right number in my display, please help.

Best regards, Paul