[cisco-voip] COR sanity/best practice check..

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Mon Nov 1 13:30:57 EDT 2010

Yes, I only found the matrix after a few days of reading. Wish I had found it earlier. The important thing to remember is superset. Incorrectly, I drew an intersection of two circles while reading. :(

Then I started trying to figure thing out with the PSTN dial peers having a COR with more than one group in it. That too confused things. Think of the COR of an outbound dial peer as a partition, i.e. one group only, and the CORs of the phones as a CSS , containing multiple groups.

Sent from my iPod