[cisco-voip] SUB:CCX ERROR when opening Scripts

Buchanan, James jbuchanan at presidio.com
Wed Nov 3 08:23:14 EDT 2010

Click on System and I believe the database repository is under there. You will need to initialize the repository data store. I had this happen once-didn't cause any other issues or cause me to lose data, but I saw what you are seeing.

James Buchanan | Technology Manager, UC | South Region | Presidio Networked Solutions
12 Cadillac Dr, Suite 130, Brentwood, TN 37027 | jbuchanan at presidio.com<mailto:jbuchanan at ctiusa.com>