[cisco-voip] Unity Connection Recording have Squeez Sound

Pat Hayes pat-cv at wcyv.com
Wed Nov 3 13:02:32 EDT 2010

Not really sure what you mean by "squeezed voice", but as with any
voice quality problem you need to identify the scope of the issue. Is
this limited to one user or a group? If it is not impacting everyone,
what is unique about the group? Are they all at a remote site? Perhaps
it only impacts calls coming in through a particular gateway? Can the
problem be reproduced at will or is it intermittent? Did it ever work
right? Etc

With the exception of high CPU problems that impact voice quality for
all users/recordings, Unity/UC voice quality problems usually turn out
to be due to a problem in the environment (QOS, voice gateway, etc).