[cisco-voip] CUBE SIP-to-SIP Call Leg Hangs

ash AD commo_ssg_31f at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 7 13:12:29 EST 2010

Have any expirienced call leg hangs using 12.4(24)T3 or 4? The issue seems to happen when a remote party terminates the call without a 200 BYE message. I have remote offices separated by satellite links. These sites occasionally lose connectivity to the centralized CUBE gatways that extends connectivity to ITSPs. When thier path is drops and the centralized CUBEs, and they don't see the call taredown, the dead call legs don't timeout. I have try playing with multiple timers but have had no luck. This is issue snowballs to get worst and worst until the CUBE hits CPU peg because it is exceding its IP-IP capabilities. These are SIP EO-to-EO calls.

Pete