[cisco-voip] International Dialling

Jim McBurnett jim at tgasolutions.com
Mon Nov 8 08:33:27 EST 2010

I forgot to add this:
http://www.localcallingguide.com/lca_listexch.php

-----Original Message-----
From: cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net [mailto:cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of Mark Rudholm
Sent: Sunday, November 07, 2010 7:10 PM
To: cisco-voip at puck.nether.net
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] International Dialling

I don't know how to do what you're trying to do but I'll point out that
US area codes aren't a reliable predictor of whether or not a call is
local. Calls to a nearby area code can be local, and calls within an
area code can be long distance. To do this right, you'd need a list of
area codes and prefixes that are local to your gateways.