[cisco-voip] Any Informacast Users? with MPLS?

Mac GroupStudy mac.groupstudy at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 10:56:25 EST 2010

Thinking from similar situations on a standard call, this happens with CODEC
mismatch issues. I know that's not your issue but potentially it could be a
Codec match problem. I am guessing that calls work (?) and if so, maybe the
Berbee has a "Media" DP applied using different Codecs than the phones do
for normal calls. As you say, a long shot but you never know.