[cisco-voip] CUCM 8 and CUP8 User Sync

Daniel dan.voip at danofive.id.au
Tue Nov 9 23:37:31 EST 2010

Hi All,

I've just started using CUP8 in our lab upgraded from CUP7.

When I look at the "System > Cluster Topology" it is syncing with call
manager for all our users. Before in CUP7 only users that had their
capabilities assigned would get sync'ed. Anyone seen this before?

The lab server is virtual and is not coping with this large sync at all, CPU
has been flat lining for a while as the sync just keeps going.

Is that the way it is now, will there be a heap of unassigned users even
though they don't have their capabilities set.

cheers,

Daniel