[cisco-voip] problem forwarding calls

VoIP Guy ciscovoiper1 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 15:20:34 EST 2010

A couple of years ago we came across the same thing and it was because the
router was making 2 calls to the same cell phone, tieing up the line for a
very short duration (in the magnitude of milliseconds) causing the cell
phone network to present voicemail to the second call which is the real
call. The details of that issue escape me now unfortunately as regards
whether the cell phone actually rang at all but as Jim stated, a debug isdn
q931 should actually show what is happening.

Let us know the results of your debugs and outputs.