[cisco-voip] CUCM 8.02 Translation Pattern Wildcard Problem

Mark Holloway mh at markholloway.com
Thu Nov 11 18:02:10 EST 2010

I'm testing CUCM 8.02 in my lab. If I create a wildcard pattern under Translation Pattern such as 9.011! and then dial 90118 I immediately get an error treatment message. If I build this same pattern under Route Pattern I can dial the entire number.  To simplify my testing even more I'm using the same exact PT and CSS under both instances. I've done this many times on CUCM 7.x without any issues as a Translation Pattern.

Has anyone else experienced odd behavior like this?