[cisco-voip] System Report can't see locale installed on all servers

Ki Wi kiwi.voice at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 11:03:06 EST 2010

Try to reset the replication. I learned that when it says 2 it doesn't really mean it. I opened a tac case before when I encounter abnormal behavior and the Tac engineer can't pinpoint any db issue. In the end, we tried to reset replication and it works.

Sent from my iPhone
Pls pardon my fat fingers.