[cisco-voip] Does Las Vegas have any other free local calls other than area code 702?

Haas, Neal nhaas at co.fresno.ca.us
Mon Nov 15 18:28:04 EST 2010

Very complicated question for free (local) calls, one that your provider should answer so that you don't get stuck with a high bill and the manager knocking at your door. Within my  559 area code, some calls are free while others are not. I have to go by area code and prefix.

We will be looking at an overlay in the next few years.....

Neal